Thank you for your interest in working with our company. As Samsun Yurt Savunma Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (“Samsun Yurt Savunma”), we care about complying with the legislation on protection of personal data. Please read the following privacy notice prior to submitting your job application.
Pursuant to the Law on Protection of Personal Data no. 6698 (the “Law”), every type of information related to an identified or identifiable natural person constitutes personal data. Samsun Yurt Savunma, as data controller, will process the personal data you have conveyed within the scope of your job application (e.g., name, surname, contact information, education information and professional experience). Pursuant to the Law, “processing your personal data” signifies all types of transactions performed on the data such as; obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, altering, re-arranging, disclosing, transferring, acquiring, making accessible, alignment and preventing access.
Samsun Yurt Savunma obtains your personal data from you using non-automatic means at the time of your job application. We process your personal data based on your explicit consent for the purposes of managing the selection and placement processes of job applicants and interns, managing the recruitment processes of the job applicants and contacting you. Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties inside or outside of Turkey.
The personal data that you have provided during the course of the job application process will be stored for three months and will be deleted following the expiry of the storage period. Therefore, it is suggested to renew your application for potential future recruitment opportunities.
Your rights with respect to the protection of your personal data are stated below:
- To learn whether your personal data is processed,
- To request related information if your personal data is processed,
- To find out for which purposes your personal data is processed and whether they are used in accordance with these purposes,
- To know third parties to which your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction if your personal data is incompletely or incorrectly processed ,
- To request deletion or destruction of your personal data,
- To request the transmission of your correction, deletion and destruction requests to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred, to object to any consequence occurred against you by analyzing your processed data through automated systems,
- Object to an outcome that might be to your detriment by means of analysing the processed data only trough automatic systems,
- To request compensation of damages, if incurred due to unlawful process of your personal data.
Samsun Yurt Savunma Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi